No Consulting firms.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
You must reside within a commutable distance from Long Island, NY to be considered.
Web Developer, Application Developer, Website Development
We are looking for a mid to senior level engineer with solid experience in frontend and backend platform development. The right candidate for this role will have vast expertise in Node.JS, AngularJS and/or React.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or a related field. Masters or more a plus. Please submit a code sample with your application
- Expert knowledge in HTML5, CSS, and Object Oriented Programming
- Experience consuming RESTful (JSON) web services
- Experience in Responsive Design
- Experience designing / maintaining / tuning high-performance code to ensure optimal load time
- Experience with user interface development for mobile sites and smart device applications.
- Strong knowledge of web security practice
- Good understanding of Git, source control procedures, and feature branching
- The right candidate will have an innate technical curiosity, and strong communication skills.
- Candidate should be vendor and product agnostic and can adapt and absorb new and emerging standards in the software development environment such as Open Source, etc.
- The candidate must display the ability to lead discussions and encourage thought on enabling business value and growth through rapid integration and delivery.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate closely with business leaders and engineering teams to enhance and extend our technology stack.
- Responsible for defining, enhancing and implementing internal and external APIs.
- Serve as mentor to less experienced team members, both onsite and offshore.
- Demonstrate contagious motivation to build best-of-breed software, and advocate for best practices in UI and RESTful API development.
- Frequently deliver high quality code into production using continuous delivery tools and strategies
- Embrace agile methodologies and the advantages it brings to communication, flexibility, and delivering working code
- Responsible for ensuring the availability and performance of the application in production