Ovivo is a global provider of equipment, technology and systems producing the purest water and treating the most challenging wastewater in the industry. Ovivo is a powerful global brand with renowned trademarks, possessing more than 150 years of expertise and references in water treatment, supported by its proprietary products, advanced technologies and extensive system integration knowhow. It operates in some 15 countries with approximately 900+ employees.
Ovivo Switzerland belongs to the Electronics and Metals Division of Ovivo serving the Electronics and Semiconductor Industry with water management solutions in ultrapure water generation and wastewater treatment.
For more Information visit us on: https://www.ovivowater.ch/ .
To strengthenour EngineeringTeam at Ovivo Switzerland AG in Witterswil (SO) we seek for a highly skilled
Project Manager (100 %) m/w
- Manage projects of ultrapure water and wastewater treatment systems. Full responsibility for the project towards the customers and the management.
- Achievement of material, time and cost objectives within the framework of project implementation.
- Definition of goals and the resources required to achieve them.
- Ensure the professional, timely and economically management of the project as well as compliance with the quality criteria.
- In connection with project controlling, monitor project performance, deadlines and costs as well as their compliance with defined project goals.
- Lead proactive communication with all stakeholders and management.
- Overall coordination of the interfaces and interactions of all parties involved in the project (internal and external).
YOUR SKILLS AND ASSETS
- Master Degree in Process Engineering or similar filed
- Certification as Project Manager (IPMA)
- In-depth knowledge of PM instruments and their application; experience in project work
- Proven leadership experience and the ability to lead employees without being their direct supervisor
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload and making
on-the-spot decisions as well as flexibility to adjust to rapid changes in work conditions
- Strong interpersonal & intercultural skills and ability to
work well with others
- Holistic and sustainable way of thinking
- Excellent skills of effective verbal & written communication
- Conscientious and pro-active personality, able to work
independently and under own initiative
- Ability to international travels and willing to undertake
additional training as required
- Working language is English, German and French are a plus
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and
innovative organization operating worldwide!
- Flexible and self-determined work attitude,
outstanding team spirit and freedom in your area of
- Ovivo will offer you a technical training in the position related field.
- The possibility to further develop your personal skills and to earnprofound technicalexperience.
CONTACT AND APPLICATION
Are you curious?
If you are interested and your profile matches the above, we are pleased to receive your full application(CV, Diplomas, Reference Letters) with possible date of entry. Please submit your application electronically directly over our career page
Ovivo Switzerland AG
Tel.: +41 61 555 1202