For our site in Cham, Switzerland, we are looking for a
Planning Manager (f/m)
The Planning Manager is responsible for the end-to-end Demand & Supply Planning operations in the Europe region. As such she/he manages the forecasting collection & demand planning, replenishment planning, supply planning, inventory and purchasing of raw materials processes. She/he works in close collaboration with the different manufacturing sites and Business Development teams.
- Oversee end-to-end Planning and associated management activities within the organization across sites in the Europe region primarily for the intercompany products flows
- Lead the monthly Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process for the intercompany flows in close alignment with the S&OP’s from the manufacturing sites – including KPI’s analysis, customer forecasting analysis, capacity analysis, product life cycle management and long-term planning
- Operationally responsible for the development of Supply/Replenishment plans per product flow in line with contractual lead-times and product constraints.
- Monitor production status, anticipate potential issues, set up contingency plans to ensure on time and in full delivery and identify root causes in case of delay to continuously mitigate risks
- Supervise the Demand Planning process and provide with guidance re- New Product Introduction (NPI)
- Manage inventory and improve inventory positions across sites
- Manage the raw material purchasing process, including the relationship and performance monitoring with external suppliers
- Ensure compliance to the EU Good Manufacturing/Distribution Practices (GxP) for medicinal products and to the current Swissmedic regulations
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science and 7+ years Supply Chain Planning experience preferably in the life-science industry
- APICS certification
- Lean Six Sigma certification is a plus
- Affinity with numbers, analytical skills
- Active listening skills, proactive
- Detail-oriented and result focused and problem solving
- Comfortable working under pressure
- Superior written and verbal communication
- Extremely collaborative
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career! Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help develop some of the nearly 200 products we launch each year or help supply over 7,000 products for patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where our professionals work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market, for the benefit of patients globally.
Catalent. More products. Better treatments. Reliably supplied. ™
Visit www.catalent.com/careersto explore career opportunities, or contact us.