About this position
If you enjoy working in a multi-national team in a dynamic environment, we have a rewarding position to offer. You will be responsible for the main office of LSI located in Fribourg, Switzerland. Your tasks will include administration of salaries, accounting, logistics, and travel arrangements. You will also frequently be supporting the sales process of high-end technical instrumentation. For this purpose, you will be communicating with our international customers. You will also have the opportunity to support the management in creating periodic reports to the board and shareholders.
We are a young, motivated, and multilingual SME based in Fribourg, Switzerland. We are located close to the train station of Fribourg and are easily reached with public transportation. Our company focuses on delivering the highest quality analytical instruments for research and industry. Our name is recognized as a pledge of quality and customer satisfaction by the scientific community. As the technical market leader for light scattering instrumentation primarily for the scientific community, we are now expanding our business and expect double-digit growth in the coming years.
Office Manager (60-80%)
Your tasks will comprise
- Office Management: Maintain office efficiency by maintaining the appearance of common areas, organizing procedures, handling correspondence, managing filing systems
- Basic Accounting, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Logistics: sending shipments to international destinations and custom clearance
- Preparing and payment of payroll
- Administration of travel arrangements and compensation of employees
- Supporting the CEO in reporting tasks
- Training/experience in accounting and/or office management
- Fluent in English, preferably also in French and German
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Familiar with CRM systems such as Hubspot or OpenErp
- Good MS office skills, specifically Excel
What we offer
- You become part of a growing company where your contribution makes a difference, is valued and part of our path to further success.
- Flat hierarchy, flexible working conditions in a modern environment.
- Your career will take-off with a comprehensive introduction training.
- We support continuous development opportunities in your field.
- A company with values dedicated to uncompromising integrity, trust, respect, and teamwork.
Citizenship: Swiss/EU citizenship or valid working permit for Switzerland.
Interested? Then send us your full application documents now in English (CV, cover letter, work certificates, and diplomas) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Firmen- und Mitarbeiterevents
- Eigene Cafeteria / Kantine
- Home Office