Position: Multilingual Purchasing Specialist (m/w)
Location: Zurich Borders
Salary Guide: Competitive salary and exciting Benefits Package
As an experienced, hands on, direct Purchasing Specialist you will have gained a great insight into the art of successful negotiation.
Our client is a highly renowned business with global reach and a prestigious reputation.
This fantastic opportunity is open to multilingual (German & French fluent speakers) that have a minimum of 2 years purchasing experience. Ideally buying spare parts rather than business services, you will know the intricacies of dealing with international suppliers and how a fast moving supply chain works.
Multilingual Purchasing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Purchasing of parts and components for the manufacturing process
- Management of key suppliers and interaction in spoken and written French & German
- Close communication with the supply chain team
- Making key decisions of supplier choices and parts
- Evaluation of bids and tenders and producing RFI’s and negotiate new contracts
- Improve cost reduction and negotiate price levels
- Review supplier performance and evaluate statistics and results
- Be in control of invoices and payments and work the finance team
Multilingual Purchasing Specialist Profile:
- You must be fluent in BOTH French and German
- Have a minimum of 2 years procurement experience
- Good understanding of Supply Chain & logistics
- SAP experience and good Excel
Multilingual Purchasing Specialist Benefits:
- Annual bonus
- Staff discount
- Pension scheme
- Health cover
If you’re interested in Multilingual Purchasing Specialist role, APPLY NOW!