Our client, an innovative MedTech company, is currently looking for a Medtech Marketing Manager.
In this position, the Marketing Manager manages the day to day marketing activities of the organisation and long term marketing strategy for the company. The candidate must have a proven track record in positioning technology in the medical device field.
- Develop, implement and manage the marketing activities for the commercialization of medtech products,
- Develop the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives, to adapt and complete marketing communication package,
- Develop, implement and conduct events strategy, workshop,
- Create and initiate PR and social media strategy and activities,
- Planne and implement the marketing and promotion of our entire product portfolio with various partner (exhibition,congress, event plans), and execute sales training,
- Research and recommend tradeshows and seminars,
- Work with Key Opinion leaders,
- Manage and optimize our online presence,
- Review, anlyse market studies, trade literature and internet sources,
- Make studies and analyse the competitive environement,
- Maintain day to day effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing activities and objectives.
- Bachelor degree in Life Science, marketing, business or equivalent qualification
- Proven experience in Medical Devices, Willingness to work in an operating room environment occasionally
- Excellent communication skills, are a team player,
- Positive, organzied and details oriented
- Dynamic, autonomous and able to handle priorities
- Excellent analytical skills, you are rigorous and solution-oriented
- Be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and flexible to apadt priorities when necessary
- Excellent communication skills in English and French, both verbal and written,
- Be able to travel 30% of the time.