The Marketing Manager (Europe) will be responsible for participating in the planning and coordination of Sales and Marketing activities to ensure that goals and objectives of projects and deliverables are accomplished within specified timeframes.
Duties for this role may include, but are not limited to; plan and implement marketing initiatives such as promotions and marketing campaigns in both digital and traditional communications channels. Develop and adapt marketing campaign field communications clearly and on time to support the overall European growth strategy.
It is crucial that the Marketing Manager have exceptional communications skills, as he / she will work regularly with the company's Marketing team at the global headquarters located in the U.S.
- Execute, manage and control the local Marketing budget.
- Develop product marketing materials to support European product launches and adjust positioning based on market needs.
- Perform competitor analysis (pricing) for network marketing and traditional markets.
- Assist in the creation of pricing strategies.
- Develop, implement and execute the Social Media strategy for Europe.
- Implement the global branding strategy for Europe.
- Work with the headquarters team to implement SEO and ORM strategy for company.
- Work with local PR agency to have comprehensive PR approach in place including product placements, press releases, crisis communication and reputation management.
- Version out company marketing materials to be applicable for Europe, including translation, localization, design, and copy.
- Maintain website content to be current and applicable for the Europeanmarket.
- Maintain clear content calendar for timely and effective communication to brand partners, customers andprospects.
- Lead the Nerium gear and business tools store project in Europe.
- Develop and implement the Social Responsibility Program in Europe.
- Generate timely and concise communications to internal and external public.
- Review monthlyKPIs.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or Communications isrequired.
- Minimum 3/5 years of experience in Sales, Marketing and/orCommunications.
- Network marketing experience is required.
- Bi-lingual German/English is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Exceptional problem solving abilities.
- Strong analytical, evaluation, and business planning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with a positive attitude.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator a plus.
Tools & Reports:
- Marketing and Communications Budget.
- Product KPIs.
- Other reports as assigned orneeded.