Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Neora is a relationship marketing company with breakthrough products that are validated by years of scientific research and development. Since our August 2011 launch in the U.S., Neora has achieved record-breaking sales and industry accolades while attracting millions of fans. Neora is positioned for continued growth both domestically and internationally. We also have entities established in Mexico (2014), Canada (2014), South Korea (2015), Japan and Australia (2016), Hong Kong, Colombia and New Zealand (2017) and Germany, Austria and Switzerland (2018) with plans to expand into additional markets. We are currently looking to add a Marketing & Customer Support Specialist to our team in Basel.
This position is responsible for the implementation of various Marketing and Customer Support activities to effectively manage customer relationships.
Specific Accountabilities/Essential Functions of Position:
- Translation and adaption of marketing material provided by global HQ, such as brochures, e-mailings, videos, magazines
- Content management on website; update information and materials
- Support on social media execution
- Support on event organization
- Support on various unregularly projects, such as product launches and trip organization
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly through phone, ticket and will call interactions.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to help prevent the need for multiple contacts and document interactions through contact tracking.
- Outstanding communication skills in German (journalistic abilities)
- Fluent in English
- Experience with digital communication tools, such as social media platforms, e-mailing tools
- Experience with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Proactive, flexible and engaged personality, willing to go the extra mile
- Commercial apprenticeship / graphic design / marketing education
- Experience in event management would be an extra asset
- Experience in providing quality customer support in a fast paced multi-national envirionment