You’ll be working in the Premium Client Reporting for one of the largest banks in Zürich.
The Premium Client Reporting program develops an attractive, top-notch investment reporting solution that fulfills various client reporting needs.
Our team is looking for a java developer to support with the application development.
The ideal candidate has minimum 7 years experience in Java development including JPA/hibernate, Angular, Rest Services, SQL as well.
Required professional experience and skills:
- Comprehensive knowledge in software engineering with expertise in
- Java EE, Java, Java Script,
- Rest Services, Web Services,
- Experience in Banking especially in the area of Client Reporting interacting with various data suppliers
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in java development including JPA/hibernate, Angular, Rest Services, Web Services, SQL etc.,
- Experience in writing complex and efficient SQL queries
- Ability to write J-units, Jasmine unit test for Angular etc.,
- Create design artefacts using UML
- Preferred CS JAP knowhow
- Working know how on Spring modules like Spring Core/Spring MVC/Spring Batch
- Good understanding of tools (e.g. Maven/Jenkins)
- Good understanding of TDD/Clean Code, Design Patterns & strong problem solving ability
- Experience working in Scrum project using JIRA
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle
- A positive attitude and a great interest in shaping the future of technology in banking
- Ability to handle and deliver in high pressure environment
- Good communication skills
The selection process is usually 2-4 rounds of interviews, starting with a screening call, followed by a technical interview, client interview and a final HR interview. The interviews are done over the phone/video conference or in person, we are quite flexible with this.
Interested in how is it to work for Cognizant Switzerland? Check out this video introducing our team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfnZBNrQwJ4&t=1s
Visit our career site to find out more about the us: https://cognizantcareers.eu/ch_en.html
To apply please send your CV to Noemi from our recruitment team taking care of this role in Zürich and she will be happy to give you more information too: Noemi.Fenyvesi@cognizant.com
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 04 2018
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.