For an international financial institution in Zurich we are seeking a highly motivated professional to take up the following challenge:
IT Support Manager / Senior System Administrator (Permanent) – 5886
- Accountable for purchasing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting client and mobile hardware, as well as software products and services.
- With a minimum of 5 years of experience in servicing and supporting 1st or 2nd level clients
- Skillful to train end-users in an international environment beyond different cultures and time zones
- The ideal candidate will be the first point of contact for all client, and mobile device related support queries and issues from more than 150 end-users in multiple locations, finding solutions also remotely
- Tutoring, onboarding and offboarding users
- With vendors he or she will negotiate, establish and maintain client hardware, software and services
- Supporting iOS, Android and Blackberry devices and managing the active directory of users, groups and devices
- Support of network printers and AV communication equipment
- Close coordination of a small IT team, cooperation, and advanced communication skills is an absolute must
- Commercial education focused on IT or a Bachelor in computer sciences
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience in service, support and tutoring end users as a System Administrator or similar
- Certification in ITIL Foundation and MCSA favored
- Administration of Office 365, Azure AD and Exchange Online proficient
- Remarkable knowledge of Windows 7 / 10 client OS
- Preferred software packaging skills and PowerShell knowledge desired
- Ample windows core services knowledge (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and GPO)
- Widespread Network knowledge
- Considerable understanding of IT Security from an end- user perspective
- Hands-on and service oriented attitude
- Excellent oral and written English skills, knowledge of German desired
- Aptitude to work independently and as a team member as well
IT Di-Visions is a peppy and flexible IT placement agency which has a real track record with companies within the financial, telecom, insurance and other interesting companies in Switzerland.
We place IT experts in contracting positions as well as in permanent employment contracts.
For further technical information, please contact Ms. Valérie de Montmollin,
Tel. +41 44 213 20 30.
Please send your complete electronic application to
IT Di-Visions AG
Tel +41 44 213 20 30
Fax +41 44 213 20 31