For an international industry company based in the Swiss midland we are seeking a highly motivated professional to take up the following challenge:
IT Service Delivery Manager / German & English – (Permanent) 5925
- Plan and Manage the IT Service Life Cycle and ensure compliance with the company’s regulations and policies
- Manage issues and escalations and ensure that all incidents are quickly resolved and properly documented
- Identify and improve Capacity/Problem Management processes
- Define KPIs and SLOs for local IT Services
- Report issues, escalations and risks on a weekly basis
- Ensure continuously Monitoring and measure availability, quality and performance of the provided IT Services
- Act as Project Manager and Subject Matter Expert for running projects affecting the local IT Services ensuring that providers deliver the scope and quality according to SLA
- Report and control Budget (CAPEX/OPEX) inclusive Budget forecast
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- ITIL v3 /ITIL Expert certified is a MUST
- Prince2 Certification is very advantageous
- 5+ years of experience as Service Delivery Manager
Proven Track record in Metrics Management (KPIs) and SLAs
- Very experienced in the management of IT projects
- Leadership personality (Onshore/Offshore teams)
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (Must)
- Excellent skills in Vendor Management and Negotiations
Only candidates who are Swiss or EU residents or currently hold a valid Swiss work permit can be considered.
IT Di-Visions is a friendly and dynamic IT placement agency which has a real track record with companies within the financial, telecom, insurance and other interesting companies in Switzerland.
We place IT experts in contracting positions as well as in permanent employment contracts.
For further technical information, please contact Mrs. Ilenia Herforth
Tel. +41 44 213 20 30.
Please send your complete electronic application toIT Di-Visions AG
Tel +41 (0)44 213 20 30
Fax +41 (0)44 213 20 31