Location: Ebikon, Lucerne, Switzerland
Requisition ID: 12099
Schindler stands for mobility. Mobility needs experts.
Join our team in Ebikon.
Founded in Switzerland in 1874, the Schindler Group is a leading global provider of elevators, escalators, and related services. Schindler mobility solutions move one billion people every day all over the world. Behind the company's success are over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries.
Internship in Corporate Strategic Projects (3-6 Months)
Mobility is the goal
Corporate Strategic Projects (CSP) is the Brain Force within our global operations. The team members work very closely with the CEO and the Executive Management Board Members on the most meaningful strategic topics for Schindler. The projects will provide the team excellent opportunities to work in a wide global network with decision makers in functional and country organizations. We are currently offering various internship positions in our global headquarters in Ebikon LU to support us on our ongoing global projects and initiatives.
- Desk research and analysis of market and competitor data
- Generate reports, presentations and news items related to various strategic initiatives
- Coordination of trainings and training material
- Create concepts for work streams and sub-projects (e.g. communication, process designs)
- General support of the Corporate Strategic Projects team as needed
Mobility needs you
You want to gain real-world experience in a global industrial environment, where you closely collaborate with others but are also able to drive your initiatives autonomously.
- Completed or studying for a bachelor’s or master’s degree at a Swiss University
- Prior experience or keen interest in Project Management and Corporate Strategy
- Confident with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Interested in project-based work in a multicultural and international team
- Fluency in spoken and written English is required
Do you want to move the future with us?
For questions please don’t hesitate to ask Christian Gerber, Phone (+41) 414453122