Our client Hotelbeds are looking for a Head of GBS projects and processes excellence in Zurich.
At a Glance:
To lead the GBS Projects and Processes Department ensuring end-2-end service levels across GBS are in accordance with HBs Value Proposition, strategic direction and innovation opportunities are being captured and a high level of efficiency/consistency and standardization is reached throughout GBS.
- Define and optimize process landscape from an end to end perspective.
- Develop, implement and track quality control processes/metrics for GBS sub functions to ensure consistently high service levels.
- Define methodology, codify, refine and standardize processes allowing further industrialization and efficiency gains.
- Support Leadership Team in setting the strategic direction and lead cross functional strategic projects within GBS.
- Work hand in hand with innovation experts and establish framework allowing to consistently identify and capture innovation and automation opportunities within GBS.
- Lead a high performing team of Project/ Process Mgrs. and Business Analysts
- Complex projects and process landscape.
- Large scope due to three mature sub functions being part of GBS.
- Substantial changes within all three functions due to ongoing integration.
- Broad global footprint of existing teams.
- Supporting a culture of improvement, innovation and agility within GBS.
- Establishing a new sub-function and integrating activities across different sub-functions that might feel threatened by this new area of responsibility.
- Strategic planning, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to influence, drive change and build strong working relationships across functions and teams.
- Strong process mindset and understanding of business processes, some familiarity with finance and accounting practices.
- To be able to work and deliver at pace.
- Pragmatic and clear sighted in a complex environment.
- Being able to drive and promote innovations as a key efficiency driver.