Global Client Partner is a senior leadership role in Wipro Ltd. This role is responsible for leading P&L (profit & loss) of one of the largest accounts in Wipro.
Wipro Ltd. (NYSE:WIT) is a leading Information Technology, Consulting and Outsourcing company that delivers solutions to enable its clients to do business better. Wipro delivers winning business outcomes through its deep industry experience and a 360º view of "Business through Technology" - helping clients create successful and adaptive businesses. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a practitioner's approach to delivering innovation, and an organization wide commitment to sustainability, Wipro has a workforce of over 170,000 employees serving clients across 65 countries.
The Global Client Partner – Financial Services is accountable for both farming (up-sell and cross-sell) and delivery in a large account/s.
You will be responsible for driving profitable growth from the account in following areas:
- Lead a large Switzerland-based Financial Services customer. Create account strategy, planning and identify opportunities of growth in the account by contributing to customer success
- Develop and strengthen relationships with decision makers and influencers in the Switzerland based customer organizations by becoming their trusted advisor and drive penetration in various lines of business
- Leverage Wipro’s value proposition to shape opportunities such that customer objectives are met
- As Industry expert in IT solutions, understand customer’s needs and bring the appropriate solutions
- Develop Business proposals and conduct product presentation for clients
- Lead proposal development, negotiation and commercial terms for large deals
- Integrate Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Technology domain to create unique solutions for customers
- Regularly monitor sales trends, market dynamics and incorporate into existing customer account strategy and plan.
- Conduct regular delivery reviews of Switzerland Customer projects and prevent cost and schedule overruns, and to enable the delivery teams in ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- Orchestrate internal resources in sales and delivery to give the customer an enhanced experience across touch-points.
- Build a trusted group of reference-able Switzerland based customers who can vouch for Wipro.
- Become a trusted IT advisor to the customer and participate in customer’s strategic planning.
- Drive resource forecasting for the account from both confirmed opportunities as well as the opportunities in pipeline.
- Support the Wipro solutions teams with Switzerland based customer perspectives and competitive intelligence to develop new vertical and horizontal solutions
- Showcase Wipro’s solutions as a strategic fit for the customer organization through workshops, boot camps and strategy meets
- Push for higher value/value added services and solutions to the customer in line with Wipro’s offerings
- Capture and create integrated opportunities with end-to-end solution delivery requirements
- Exemplify Wipro leadership in conferences, meets and seminars, by presenting thought leadership and connecting with key customers
- Mentor and nurture the next line of leadership in the Customer account team
- Build a top quality account sales team capable of consultative selling
- Focus on people development, employee movement and career management
- Build a supportive environment to increase employee satisfaction/motivation and minimize attrition in the account sales and delivery teams
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
- Master degree in Technology, Computer Applications, Computer Science or Engineering
- At least 15 years of experience in managing big accounts (USD 100+ million) in the IT professional services
- Previous experience in managing USD 100+ million accounts P&L
- Used to global exposure of leading big accounts across geographies
- Should have experience in influencing customers at the CIO level to make strategic IT investments
- Deep understanding of IT Delivery models, experience in creating solutions & execution
- Deep understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Technology domain and ability to create unique solutions
- Experience in selling crowd source solutions
- Experience in global service delivery models
- Strong background in Application Services and infrastructure services
- Strong Banking and Financial services domain expertise
- Strong management skills; experience of leading 1000+ member teams with an offshore model
- Experience in project/program management
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively along vertical and horizontal lines internally and in client organization
- Team leadership
- Very good business English