AKKA Technologies is an engineering and technology consulting company and supports its clients in meeting their increasing challenges. With more than 16,300 skilled employees and a solid presence in Europe, Asia and America, AKKA Technologies is one of the leaders among European consulting engineering companies, always eager to meet the highest quality standards.
We are now looking for an Embedded software engineer to join our team.
On behalf of our global client based in Fribourg area we are actively looking for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer to integrate a innovative and technologically challenging medical devices environment.
You contribute with your knowledge to the design and implementation of embedded software for wireless communication systems.
Description of the role:
- Programming in C/C++ for highly integrated communication devices
- Specification, implementation and test of wireless protocols on a resource constrained system
- Python scripting for testing and validation
- Interfacing with internal and external stakeholders on a technical level
Your profile :
- Master’s degree in Information Technology or Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of industrial experience as embedded software engineer
- Excellent knowledge of C/C++ programming languages on resource constrained embedded systems and Python Scripting language
- Knowledge of GIT and SVN version control
- Team player, quick perception and mastering of complex systems
- Fluent in English / French and good knowledge in German is a plus