AKKA Technologies is a engineering consultancy company specialized in high technologies which employs about 20'000 people worldwide.
We work with our clients on the whole product life cycle of their industrial projects: from R&D, design, industrialisation to production.
We offer to our clients from all the industrial sectors (car industry, aeronautics, spatial/defence, telecommunication, chemistry, pharmaceutical, energy, iron & steel metallurgy, railway, services ...) the possibility to acquire or maintain their technical lead and to increase their productivity.
Our Swiss subsidiary is looking for an Electrical Engineer specialized in aeronautics to join our team.
Electrical Engineer Aeronautics
As an electrical engineer for one of our prestigious clients in the aeronautics industry, you’ll oversee the avionics electrical conception.
- Ensuring that all activities are in compliance with the international regulations.
- Design and integration of various electrical cabin systems.
- Environmental control (air conditioning, heating, humidification).
- In-flight entertainment, cabin management.
- Communication and IT networks (telephony, GSM, LAN / WLAN).
- Satellite communication, high speed data, satellite television.
- Production, supply and distribution of electricity.
- Galleys, seats, interior doors, interior window blinds.
- Smoke detection and passenger oxygen.
You will be in charge of the following missions:
Within the cabin modification project, you will work independently on the design, commissioning and testing of electrical / avionics systems.
Specifically, you will be responsible for the following process and validation activities:
- Development of electrical wiring diagrams (CAD).
- Selection of equipment, components, materials.
- Preparation of ground and flight test procedures.
- Draw up technical and safety documentation and certification (reports, analyses, evaluations).
- Draw up engineering standards.
Background: EPF / HES engineering degree or equivalent with a specialization in electrical engineering / electrical system design.
You have at least 5 years’ experience in CAD, especially with the AUTOCAD software.
You have experience in a structured project environment with a formalization of project monitoring and a work traceability.
You are proficient in English (international context).
Quality, reliability and safety are your keywords.
Excellent interpersonal skills and precision are mandatory to succeed in this position.
Joining AKKA Technologies means evolving in areas that you are passionate about, developing your skills, with the possibility of evolving in different sectors, in a framework that favours individual initiatives; your role is part of a real business project.