As a member of the Data and Analytics team you will be working on developing various data management platforms to enhance data and analytical capabilities at the Bank. As a data engineer you will be responsible for the design, development, testing and support of the Bank's main Business Intelligence platform. This role includes designing how the data is stored, consumed, integrated, and managed by different data entities, users and systems
One of the key challenges for this role is to plan, design, and optimize the platforms for data throughput and query performance issues.
- Good knowledge on Microsoft BI technology (MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS)
- Hands on experience on coding, code design, strong debugging skills, he/she should have the expertise to dig into the parameters of the code or database when required to debug performance issue
- Proven several years of professional experience, in-depth knowledge of database and DWH development (T-SQL)
- Multidimensional data modelling skills (Data Vault, Star Schema)
- Building Data Vault Modelling automation by
- creating various design patterns to modernisation of existing and legacy structures
- using metadata driven BIML scripts to create and maintain database objects and SSIS packages
- Well versed on change management processes using TFS and promoting code between environments Dev/UAT/Production.
- Experience using Azure DevOps and continuously detect data issues in the delivery pipeline and increase data validation coverage
- Business Dashboard performance improvement by tuning the cubes, partitions, loading patterns, query optimizations, indexing etc.
- Any experience with Kafka messaging is considered advantageous.
- Understanding of banking BI solutions, either in launching new features or redesigning existing systems.
If you believe you meet these requirements and would like to apply for this role, please contact Zied Laouirine at Zlaouirine@teksystems.com or call +41 43 210 12 79
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Aeschengraben 20, CH-4051 Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices .
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices .
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.