For our international office in Baar we are looking for a
Content Creator and Copywriter
Corporate Affairs Department
The content creator and copywriter will support in preparing English language content for Glencore’s corporate website, social media channels and internal/change communications programmes.
The position encompasses the following tasks:
- Help maintain a consistent house-style.
- Source ideas and draft content for Glencore’s external digital channels, including:
- Weekly social media content schedule for LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram among others;
- Regular blog posts for Glencore’s corporate website.
- Work with colleagues to produce content for Glencore’s internal and change communication programmes.
- Support in the delivery of multimedia content, such as idea and script development for videos and animations, and infographics.
- Support with issues and crisis message development, as required.
- Edit and improve existing communications using our tone of voice.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for candidates with...
- Bachelor degree / higher education essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication – native English speaker level essential. German, French and Italian language skills are an advantage.
- Able to work well under tight deadlines, while maintaining an eye for detail.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Able to seek other people’s points of view and take on board feedback.
- Attention to detail, while not losing a sense of the bigger picture.
- Ability to work across disciplines and functions.
The ideal candidate has...
- 5+ years in content creation and copywriting.
- Accomplished at drafting of long- and short-form content for internal and external audiences in a complex industry.
- Thorough understanding of digital and social media communications.
- Track record of working across teams to source compelling story ideas that support the business strategy.
Please submit your complete application under www.glencore.com/careers
- Betriebliche Altersvorsorge