Dieser Job ist nur noch kurze Zeit verfügbar – verpasse deine Chance nicht!
Michael Bailey Associates are currently Recruiting for a Compliance Specialist to join one of our largest Financial Organizations in Basel, Switzerland.
Duration: 6 months
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Coding of client investment guidelines in the Bloomberg AIM.
- Conduct a review to assess constancy of existing compliance rules in Bloomberg AIM with the investment guidelines of managed portfolios and investment pools
- Communicate guideline issues to individuals across different units including Portfolio Management and the Client Services team
- Perform general compliance and operational risk-related functions
Required Technical Skills/Certificates/Education:
- BS or BA degree in related field
- Experience in implementing systems and processes
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with securities and/or asset management
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Bloomberg CMGR coding or on other similar compliance monitoring systems (e.g. Charles River Development)
- Computer proficient, including Microsoft Office Suite
For Immediate consideration, please send CV to:
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.