CLIENT SERVICES EXECUTIVE - ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & ANALYTICS
Location: Baar, Zug, Switzerland
Type: permanent role, 100%
- Market Leadership: create AI & analytics specific sales strategies and plan for the Client Partners review and for its incorporation into the broader client strategy and plan.
- Relationship Management: execute and manage the account specific top line growth plans for selling AI & Analytics services in the client organization. Invest time in strengthening existing client relationships with Chief AI & Analytics officer, Chief Digital Officers, CEO and other CXOs and line managers and technology teams in the client organization. Should naturally become a thought leader for our clients’ leadership team and it is expected that the clients reach out to the CSE for their advice on shaping new opportunities and clients future plans/initiatives.
- Business Development: respond to and deliver on client requests; respond to RFP’s. Identify opportunities, make proactive proposals to client in line with account strategy. Obtain the approvals to pursue opportunities. Engage the relevant team for solutions.
- In collaboration with vertical teams and or other horizontals.
- Proactively propose/recommend AI & Analytics solutions that are aligned with business priorities, receive buy-in and are delivered effectively and efficiently.
- Identify short-term change initiatives (“quick wins”) in close cooperation with business and technology leadership, in order to help bolster long term partnership
Your Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Several years of hands on and/or managerial/sales experience (ideally across industries), focused on data, advanced analytics and related services
- Experience and track record in successful delivery of data & analytics company / management consulting company, preferably gained at a top tier consulting firm is a definite plus
- Experience of owning and delivering on revenue and margin targets
- Previous experience of developing and managing pipeline opportunities
- Ability to find AI&A solutions to business challenges and engage the customer with "consultative selling"
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with executive presentation and persuasion skills
- Prior experience of forging relationships at Director, VP, and CXO levels
- Knowledge of industry trends, customer challenges and potential opportunities of applying AI&A
- Business fluent in German and English
Our typical recruitment process involves 3-4 phone/video/face to face interviews (technical and business related topics).
To apply for this position please send your CV in English to Maryia: email@example.com If you have any questions before you apply, drop me a message at https://www.linkedin.com/in/maryiakarachun/
Interested in how is it to work for Cognizant? Please visit our career site to find out more about the company: https://careers.cognizant.com/global/en
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.