Our client who are a national telecommunications are looking for a Windows Engineer who has experience with Citrix. The initial contract will be for 3 months with extensions. The role will be based in Bern.
You operate tailor-made solutions for our various customers for virtual, central and distributed workstation systems based on the latest Citrix and Microsoft technologies. In addition, you ensure the successful commissioning of these technologies at the customer and make sure that the environment is always up to date. You advise customers and help us to implement new requirements for existing systems. You take into account the needs of different stakeholders and help the departments identify solutions to complex error cases.
- Safe handling of current Citrix products, especially XenApp and XenDesktop as well as Microsoft operating systems (Windows 7/10, Windows Server 2012R2 / 2016)
- Analytical and conceptual working methods as well as customer-oriented actions
- proficiency in scripting with PowerShell, Visual Basic Script,
- Know-how of the Microsoft System Center Suite is an advantage
- Personal responsibility with pleasure in team work
- Good German and English
To Apply Send Your CV
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.