Screening Eagle Technologies – Chief Revenue Officer
The Chief Revenue Officer is a newly created leadership opportunity with responsibility for the global sales structure, all customer acquisition and revenue objectives across the key regions EMEA, APAC & the Americas.
Owning the direction and management of the total Screening Eagle portfolio, including heritage brands, new business sales and business development operations, in this role you will be responsible for leading the sales go-to-market execution through a business model transformation and continually strengthening the sales organization to match the rapid evolution of the company in the marketplace. This position will have a significant impact on the success of the company and will have extensive interaction with the wider leadership team, providing input into key strategic decisions.
Ideally based in Zurich at Screening Eagle Technologies head office, the role will require frequent travel internationally.
- Lead global sales efforts across multiple regions, channels and segments. Define and execute global sales strategy, establish strategic and tactical plans required to identify, qualify and win new sales opportunities.
- Transform the sales organisation to a digital driven mindset, in terms of product value, customer engagement and internal tools and processes.
- Scale and develop an A-team of sales talent at all levels to build on the existing sales footprint: ensuring the people and processes are in place to deliver on ambitious growth targets.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to managers and identify knowledge gaps and training needs within the sales teams
- Own and drive high impact initiatives to support both existing and new growth areas: ensure revenue and profitability goals are achieved across regions, with an emphasis on driving software sales and converting customer base to recurring revenue model.
- Develop a winning culture of continuous improvement through proactive actions and inspiring change.
Things that will make you ideal for this role;
- Bold self-starter with track record developing and continually enhancing the needed sales infrastructure and processes in growth stage companies; sales tools, onboarding, compensation plans, training and skills development, account development plans and reviews.
- Deep knowledge and experience of delivering successful business growth across multiple regions in technology businesses: ideally a background having sold software, including SaaS, and hardware solutions throughout your career.
- Proven ability to effectively sell disruptive new products and service offerings to market.
- A ‘digital-first’ mindset: an advocate for digital transformation, you embrace the opportunities in this market and have a good appreciation of digital technologies such as smart devices, VR/AR, Big Data, IoT and predictive analytics. Previous experience successfully leading sales through a change of business model in a rapidly growing environment.
- Expert at hiring, coaching and retaining both sales leaders and individual contributors.
- A compelling communicator - able to convey executive presence with internal and external audiences, including Screening Eagle Technologies leadership team, customers and partners.
- Comfortable operating in a dynamic and fast-paced technology environment: a can-do attitude and the ability to execute with excellence and speed.
- Commitment to the cause and ‘mission first’ orientated: you value honesty and are of high integrity.
ABOUT SCREENING EAGLE TECHNOLOGIES
Screening Eagle Technologies, a Tectus Group company, combines IoT enabling intelligent software solutions and advanced sensors to capture reliable data for asset owners and inspectors. The venture combines Tectus Dreamlab - an innovation lab in Singapore for software solutions - and Swiss based Proceq - the global leader in Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) sensors founded in 1954. Disrupting the market of infrastructure and asset inspection by providing a full stack IoT enabled and subscription-based platform, Screening Eagle will protect mission-critical assets with condition assessment data and analytics for predictive asset healthcare across the buildings and infrastructure, oil and gas, transportation and energy sectors.
We look forward to receiving your application by email.
Screening Eagle Technologies | firstname.lastname@example.org