The future belongs to those who challenge the present. To those who keep challenging business models, who relentlessly design game-changing strategies and digital solutions, who implement and lead changes. The future belongs to you. Join our team and take part in building the next generation Digital Strategy Advisory.
ARE YOU READY FOR THE CHALLENGE?
At Cognizant you will you will continue your consulting career within our high-performing Swiss Consulting Team. In the position of a Business Analyst/Consultant you will develop your consulting skills to support all stages of business-driven Digital Transformation projects. You will work with executives to develop competitive advantage for client organizations by aligning their Digital Strategy with business objectives and emerging industry trends.
You will be analyzing available information, supporting development of strategies, presenting recommendations and implementing solutions for our clients across a variety of industries from Life Sciences to Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing, and more. You will also contribute to the success of our organization by supporting service offering development, contributing to thought leadership and internal initiatives as part of your winning consulting career.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN OUR NEW COLLEAGUES?
- Entrepreneurial drive, a can-do attitude, team spirit, a flexible personality and the ability to cope with pressure in fast-paced, time-sensitive, and innovative business environments
- Enthusiasm to become part of a young, passionate and high performing team combined with a willingness to develop an exciting consulting career in an entrepreneurial environment
- 2+ years business consulting experience or equivalent
- Strategic thinking combined with strong problem solving skills and a passion for Digital Transformation
- Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams
- Experience in or more of the following service lines is a plus: Digital Advisory & Orchestration, Digital Enterprise Design, Organizational Change Management
- Fluent German and English language knowledge (verbal and written), fluency in French preferred
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
Today, you have an opportunity to apply your experience in a consulting practice with a true «startup character» and become part of a company that is one of the top performing and fastest growing globally. By joining our Swiss team, known for its open, innovative and entrepreneurial culture, you will contribute to building a Consulting Organization of the Future. A client portfolio of top market leaders across industries, advanced consulting frameworks and an opportunity to network with 260’000+ colleagues, will equip you with everything you need for an exceptional consulting experience. Our projects and opportunities are geared towards teamwork, performance, an attractive career and personal development.
Our Swiss office located in central Zürich is a tight-knit community with a vibrant mix of people, languages, and nationalities. It is a place where the contribution of every individual is valued and rewarded and where new friendships are created. Interested?
LET’S GET IN TOUCH!
In order to discuss the opportunity further, we would like to get in touch and introduce to you this unique opportunity. Please share your complete CV and a personal statement with us using our career portal at: http://tas-cognizant.taleo.net/careersection/emea_external_careers_portal/joblist.ftl.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
The company has been awarded the Top Employer Switzerland and Europe Award for 2018 by the Top Employer Institute ( TEI).
Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter:Cognizant.