For our site in Cham, Switzerland, we are looking for a
Project Manager Pharmaceutical Transfer/NPI (m/f)
In this position you are responsible for leading large, complex commercial and NPI (new product introduction) programs that involve multiple Catalent sites.
The Role of Project Manager Pharmaceutical Transfer/NPI:
- you are acting as main point of customer contact for project-related activities and managing the execution of the customer’s requirements
- creating and managing integrated project plans across all sites and customer teams
- creating internal and customer alignment to integrated plans - The integrated plans will be the basis for coordination between Catalent sites and customer teams
- providing guidelines for each site and team to drive portfolio execution.and communication
- maintaining management oversight of the Site and functional specific segments which are managed by local Supply Chain Leaders, Supply Chain Managers and Project Managers
- this position interacts with the rest of the global sites and business Senior Leadership Teams
Our ideal Project Manager Pharmaceutical Transfer/NPI will have:
- Scientific background in natural sciences
- At least 6 years of working experience in project management preferred in pharmaceutical industries
- Six Sigma Belt
- Excellent experience in Project Management
- Fluent in English any other language as German or Italian would be an asset
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career! Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.
Catalent. More products. Better treatments. Reliably supplied. ™
Visit www.catalent.com/careers to explore career opportunities.