Role – Principal Consultant
Technology – SAP HANA
Location – Basel, Switzerland
- SAP IBP on HANA and HANA Cloud Integration (HCI) expert responsible for System configuration.
- Specialist in SAP IBP Supply, Response and Inventory modules with a Special Focus on Retail and Fashion Industry
- Will work with Client SME to understand Business requirement to create Blue Print. After that convert Blue Print into System configuration document.
- Configure the System and then manage testing of the solution
- Train Client personel on SAP IBP and HCI System solution
- Bring in industry best practice for SAP IBP Configuration and Retail Industry process and Domain.
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Applicants for employment should possess work authorisation which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa. Infosys Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Infosys is the global leader in consulting and technology services. At over US$ 10 billion in revenue and approximately US$ 38 billion in market value, Infosys is a leading company among the global IT services industry.
We enable clients to create and execute strategies for their digital and cloud transformation. The services span – consulting, digital customer experience, data and analytics, application development and maintenance, quality assurance, business process management, IOT, cloud services, infrastructure management services, engineering services, among others. The sectors span – banking, insurance, health care, life sciences, retail, consumer products, manufacturing, hi-tech, energy, oil, telecom, media.
We have a team of 200,000 employees supporting 1,100 clients across 50 countries.
Visit www.infosys.com to learn more.
Exciting career paths: What can you do for an enterprise when you are with Infosys? Well, the question is – what can't you? With us, you can build a fulfilling career in consulting, technology, and outsourcing – from formulating business strategies to working on cutting-edge technologies like cloud, mobility, and big data to managing some of the most complex projects for large global organisations.