Edelway is a pan-European IT professional services company with over 750 Consultants.
We recently joined forces with AKKA Technologies Group to develop a wider offer to our global clients.
On behalf of our global pharmaceutical client based in Zurich we are actively looking for a IT Project Manager BI/Analytics to join them on a long term contract.
- Lead for Analytics projects
- Preparation and Writing of RfP documents
- Operational Project Management of several Analytics projects
- Lead and manage several initiatives and projects for Business Intelligence & Analytics CoE
- Prepare and manage all needed steps to start projects like writing RfPs, contacting potential vendors, RfP process scheduling and similar activities
- Support development of Analytics CoE Strategy and Operating Model to define future processes in collaboration with local and global stakeholders to establish reliable, compliant and cost effective concepts and processes for Analytics
- Develop proposal for future Analytics architecture in collaboration with Global Architecture team and functional experts
- Organise and manage regular Performance reviews on Key Performance Indicators with project service providers
- Establish communication channel to all stakeholders to get early alignments
- Support QA teams with regards to Deviations management, Corrective and Preventive Actions, Change Requests and other QA investigations
- Support the sourcing, selection, contract management and deployment of service partner together with Procurement, Quality and Legal
- Report status on projects monthly
- Review vendor invoices against agreed rates and internal guidelines
- Educational background
- Relevant University degrees and working experience in Analytics
- Professional experience
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience of Business Intelligence and Analytics topics and project management
- Deep understanding of analytics in pharmaceutical industry from business and regulatory perspective
- Solid knowledge in analytics technologies like Data Warehouse, Big Data, Data Like, advanced analytics like R and Visualization tools
- Written and oral fluency in English, German an advantage
If this sound like your next challenge please send me your updated CV firstname.lastname@example.org and I will contact you shortly for more details.