The Corporate Counsel will be a key member of the Legal Department, reporting to a Associate General Counsels, providing site support for European affiliates and legal support and advice on a variety of matters for each of the Company’s business units’ needs, including commercial contracts, dispute resolution, acquisitions, real estate, procurement, and ad hoc legal questions for German law. The Corporate Counsel will liaise as needed with other support and business functions to resolve issues.
The Corporate Counsel’s primary business location will be in the Company’s offices in Cham (Kanton Zug), Switzerland.
- Draft, negotiate, and finalize for execution confidentiality agreements, general correspondence, and letter agreements
- Prepare, draft, negotiate, and finalize for execution commercial contracts including quotations and negotiated terms and conditions
- Support our sales organization with ad hoc commercial questions on an on-going basis and timely manner
- Support other attorneys and business personnel with documents and processes relating to commercial transactions
- Work with Catalent’s treasury department relating to corporate banking matters, including preparing resolutions for parent and subsidiary banking procedures.
- European Master Law Degree or Bar exam, ideally under German law
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as legal advisor with contract management practice, with a corporate legal department and/or law firm
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry (must have)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, German. French or Italian would be a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including diplomacy, flexibility, and the ability to interface effectively with personnel at various levels throughout the Company
- Ability to maintain the integrity of confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner
- Potential for career growth within an expanding organization
- Defined career path and annual performance review and feedback process
- Competitive package
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career! Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help develop some of the nearly 200 products we launch each year or help supply over 7,000 products for patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where our professionals work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market, for the benefit of patients globally.
Catalent.More products. Better treatments. Reliably supplied. ™