At Lonza, we invest in great people. We encourage our employees to challenge themselves and we offer an environment that fosters creativity and success. Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, we operate production, R&D, and business sites around the world, including Europe, North America, and Asia.
We strive to be the leading supplier using science and technology to improve the quality of life.
We work with passion, using advanced technologies, to transform life science into new possibilities for our customers.
Do you want to help us as we shape the future of this great organization?
Job Description Summary
Your key accountabilities:
- Lead project execution after deal closure. Direct and motivate multi-disciplinary project teams and hold team members accountable to deliver results within an agreed project governance structure to ensure customer satisfaction throughout the life of the project in a shared relationship management with KAM/Sales. Responsible for customers with significant impact on future business opportunities
- Act as single point of contact and ensures the project is delivered in line with the agreed objectives. Act as the customer advocate on-site.
- Manage project scope, timelines and budget/profitability. Define, organize and be responsible for all project communication, agreeing milestones and conducting “lessons learned” exercise and decommissioning the project at the end of contractual activities to contribute to process improvements. Advanced customer communication/interaction.
- Control Project scope and in conjunction with Proposals Team, prepare amendments and/or scope changes. In conjunction with Sales/Commercial Development, input into mid-long term program strategies
- Execute program relevant section of the S&OP process. Responsible for delivering to local S&OP and related demand planning.
- Coach and mentor other team members
- University degree in Chemistry or related field
- Highly skilled and proficient in the discipline of project management
- Proven leadership skills to motivate and maintain high moral within the matrix team
- GMP Custom Manufacturing and Development experience ideally in Small Molecules
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Fluency in English
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Effective use of hard and soft skills in all aspects of Program Management including conflict resolution, team building, decision making etc
- MS Project, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Proven planning, organization and controlling skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels across the organization
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems that do not have routine solutions
EducationBachelors: Chemistry (Required), Doctorate: Chemistry